- Install home appliances/equipment....We only install the appliances we may sell while running service calls....
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Insure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- 1 year minimum appliance repair experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Sealed System experience is a plus and preferred
- Flexible and variable hours
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)