Problem Solvers Needed!
Mr. Appliance® is looking for Appliance Repair Apprentices. They will be good problem solvers, and be able to communicate with consumers to solve their issues with their products.
As an Appliance repair Apprentice you will be earning while learning. We combine Structured online training with hands on in the field training to get you in the field independently where your only income limitations are your own.
We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having fun in the process!
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are willing to learn the trade as you grow within the company. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Install home appliances/equipment
- Assist with the diagnosis of appliances in the customer's home
- Follow up on diagnosis and install parts as needed to complete appliance repairs
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of company resources and materials
- Actively participate in learning activities such as online and video resources
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with good record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)