Full Time, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, Base pay, Commission, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday off, shared Medical, and stocked Company Van. Paid on the Job & Online Training. Start a new Career with a great company!
Compensation: $25,000 to $70,000 a year. We have competitive, negotiable wages that are based on experience and job performance.
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, NO WEEKENDS, NO LATE NIGHTS OR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CALLS!!!
Up To $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs and collect payment from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology (i.e. iPad)
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Monday through Friday, no weekends, no late nights no emergency after hour calls, and no selling of contracts.
- Able to climb ladders, move refrigerators, and/or lift or move in excess of 75 pounds.
We at Mr. Appliance® are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. As an international appliance repair franchise network with over 300 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, and support personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer focus while Having fun in the process! We also believe that work and family life balance are important factors in how we operate.
As an Appliance Repair Technician / Service Technician, you are a key member of our prestigious team responsible for the quality, efficient maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. We provide you with world class training, scheduling logistics, and technical support to help increase your efficiency to optimize your effectiveness. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and other employees. You will also help with the training and mentoring of up-and-coming service professionals
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
Hi, my Name is Anthony Arroyo, and I am the owner of Mr Appliance of Tri Cities TN.
We offer the best compensation plan, paid holidays, vacation, supportive, and friendly work environment. Company provided shirts, stocked company van, and IPad.
Our Expectations as an Employer;
- Take your time and properly diagnose appliance before providing customer a quote, or do any work
- If you make a mistake, please go out of your way to make it right
- Treat others as you would want to be treated
- You must treat customers like family, you will use door mats, tool mats, shoe covers and clean up after yourself. In essence, "leave no trace behind"
What you can expect from us;
- Respect, we will be calm, fair and understanding. We are a team that supports each other
- We won't run you ragged, no weekends, and no after hours emergency calls
- We offer competitive wages
- We offer a certified training program that covers, basic electricity, appliances, refrigeration, gas, and troubleshooting
apply online at https://mrappliancecareers.careerplug.com
Thanks, Anthony Arroyo, Owner Mr Appliance