We at Mr. Appliance® are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. As an international appliance repair franchise network with 150 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Warranty Administrator/Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Appliance on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Customer service is the lifeblood of Mr Appliance and we are looking for individuals who can deliver great customer service every day. You also will be directly responsible for accounts receivable/payable. This includes tracking and billing out for all warranty claims through multiple types of billing software. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If you are self-motivated, energetic, have strong analytical skills and enjoy helping people. If you are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. Then Mr Appliance may be the right fit for you.
- Deliver excellent customer service no matter the situation
- Tracking all closed billed out repair jobs for payment and ensuring any discrepancies are corrected right away
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Bill out for warranty claims as well as followup to ensure payment for all claims
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong Ability to manage Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can also work independently
- Ability to handle frequent phones call one after another
- Past experience in a service based business a plus
Benefits: Benefits package vary by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)