Appliance Repair Technician
Mr. Appliance Greater Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
We at Mr. Appliance are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. As a Technician, you are a key member of our prestigious team responsible for the quality, efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of residential appliances and other equipment.
We provide you with world class scheduling, logistics, costing and technical support increasing your efficiency and optimizing your effectiveness.
In addition we provide you with, fully equipped truck and parts enhancing First Call Complete job closure, uniforms and typically 6-8 appointment per day.
Our Compensation and Life style benefits package are equal if not better than the industry norms.
We are actively interviewing for this full time position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Duties and Responsibilities
- The technician is responsible for accurately diagnosing and repairing all major appliances typically found in a customer's home.
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed utilizing our online iPad technology
- He or she is expected to provide a quality and timely repair while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- The technician must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs repetitively, have great communication skills, and work well with others. Prior in home sales repair experience is preferred but not required.
The technician will receive
- Competitive compensation.
- Additional incentives bonuses
- Medical insurance stipend.
- A signing bonus will be paid after 90 days of employment.
- Holiday pay and vacation.
- The typical hours of operation are 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Third Party “Master Technician” training and certification at company expense after 3 months
- High School Diploma required.
- The technician must have 3 years of demonstrated experience in appliance repair.
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Required work authorization in the US
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)