We at Mr. Appliance® are looking for qualified appliance repair service technician professionals to join our team. As an international appliance repair franchise network with 250 locations, we are currently looking for an IN-HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN in our Alpharetta location. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an IN-HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, service and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Paid training for inexperienced employees
- Paid vacation and holidays with tenure
- iPad & Smartphone provided
- Company wrapped vehicle and partial uniform provided
- Competitive wages based on experience - hourly, base pay plus commission and/or commission
- Saturday work voluntary
- Friendly work environment
- Discretionary Signing Bonus for Experienced Tech
- Advancement opportunities
Specific Responsibilities of the Appliance Repair Service Technician:
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for service and maintenance and repairs/installations
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
Job Requirements for the Appliance Repair Service Technician:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)